The Cirrus Premium Package is tailored to meet both you and your baby's sleeping needs, as well as your baby's changing needs and nursery storage needs...
COT AND MATTRESS
The Classic Sleigh Cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and 5 in 1 convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress in a package, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172-2013).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in combination with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The Classic Rocking Cradle gives you the additional security of having your newborn sleep beside you. It produces a smooth gliding motion, or the locking pin can be used for stationary use. This cradle is perfect for exhausted mums struggling to get out of bed through the night. Unlike a co-sleeper, where extra breastfeeds to settle a crying baby have been found to set up bad sleep habits referred to as 'associations' which can be very difficult to reverse; this rocking cradle offers a smooth gliding motion to settle your crying baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthier sleep habits longer term.
The matching Classic 3 Drawer Change Table doubles as a small chest of 3 drawers that can be used to store any manner of baby goods. This unit can later convert to a display cabinet for use in any room of the house by simply removing the U-Shaped Change Mat. This change table is open ended for easy access to baby at change time. Many mums initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of the reach of curious little hands and later to store clothing. This change table has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
Refer to the Features tab above to review the Key Features of the Cirrus Premium Package in White.
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Cot dimensions: Size (W-146cm X D-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- 5 in 1 cot functionality: (1) high base position (infant bed); (2) low base position (toddler bed); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (junior bed); (4) removable drop side (daybed); (5) slide out drawer underneath (storage capacity)
- Front cot rail drop side mechanism
- Non-toxic teething guards on cot rails to protect timber and baby's teeth and gums
- Change Table dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (30kg)
- U-Shaped Change Mat included
- Non-toxic paint used
- Refer to separate Classic Furniture descriptions for more product details
- Email us for firstname.lastname@example.org for details on using Afterpay or on setting up a lay-by
|Brand||Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Flat Pack Dimensions|
All of the Classic Furniture includes a FREE 1 year structural warranty and 2 year parts warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.