The Cirrus Superior Package is designed to meet all of your baby’s furnishing needs for sleeping and changing and in particular, for additional storage of clothing and manchester...
COT AND MATTRESS
The White Classic Sleigh Cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and 5 in 1 convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress in a package, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172-2013).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in combination with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
CHEST AND CHANGE TABLE
The Classic 4 Drawer Chest serves primarily as a chest of drawers however, the unit has also been designed for use as change table with a subtly raised timber border around the top of the chest that holds the U-Shaped Change Mat firmly in place. With the inclusion of the Classic 3 Drawer Change Table in this package, you have the option to use the 4 Drawer Chest purely for storing clothes and displaying keepsakes on top, while using the 3 Drawer Change Table to meet baby’s changing needs, as well as to safely store baby’s toiletries out of reach, or to store additional clothing or manchester. Alternatively, you can use the 3 Drawer Change Table to display keepsakes or books, while using the larger Chest to meet baby’s changing needs. This package comes with one custom fitting U-Shaped Change Mat.
The 4 Drawer Chest is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child. The 3 Drawer Change Table is open ended for easy access to baby at change time. Many mums initially use the 3 drawers to store baby's toiletries and nappies out of the reach of curious little hands and later to store clothing. This change table has safety rails that can be conveniently used for hanging towels and clothing at change time.
To review the Key Features of the White Cirrus Superior Package refer to the Features tab above.
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Cot dimensions: Size (W-146cm X D-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- 5 in 1 cot functionality: (1) high base position (infant bed); (2) low base position (toddler bed); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (junior bed); (4) removable drop side (daybed); (5) slide out trundle drawer (large storage space)
- Front cot rail drop side mechanism
- Non-toxic teething guards on both cot rails to protect timber and baby's teeth and gums
- Chest dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cms X W-50cms X H/D-13cms)
- Metal drawer runners for smooth opening and closing action
- Change Table dimensions: Size (W-79.5cm X D-62cm X H-97cm) and Weight (30kg)
- U-Shaped Change Mat included
- Non-toxic paint used
- Refer to separate Classic Furniture descriptions for more product details
- Email us for email@example.com for details on using Afterpay or on setting up a lay-by
|Brand||Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Flat Pack Dimensions|
All furniture from the Classic Furniture Collection comes with a FREE 1 year structural warranty and 2 year parts warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.