The Stratus Premium Package is designed to meet both you and your baby’s sleeping needs, as well as your baby’s changing needs...
COT AND MATTRESS
The White Classic Sleigh Cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and 5 in 1 convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the Classic Sleigh Cot and Innerspring Mattress in a package, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172-2013).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in combination with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The White Classic Rocking Cradle gives you the additional security of having your newborn sleep beside you. It produces a smooth rocking motion, or the locking pin can be used for stationary use. This cradle is perfect for exhausted mums struggling to get out of bed through the night. Unlike a co-sleeper, where extra breastfeeds to settle a crying baby have been found to set up bad sleep habits referred to as 'associations' which can be very difficult to reverse; this rocking cradle offers a smooth gliding motion to settle your crying baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthier sleep habits longer term.
The matching White Classic 3 Tier Change Table is a very strong and sturdy unit which includes optional castors for the added convenience of wheeling baby from nursery to bathroom. This change table is especially useful at bath time when it can be difficult to juggle a wet, slippery bub over a wet, slippery tiled floor, as well as dirty and clean clothes, a used and a fresh nappy, bath wash, lotions and powders, a face wash, cotton wool balls a towel and more! It possesses two large shelves and a hand rail for storing and organising all of your baby's toiletries and of course freeing up your hands.
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Cot dimensions: Size (W-146cm X D-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- 5 in 1 cot functionality: (1) high base position (infant bed); (2) low base position (toddler bed); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (junior bed); (4) removable drop side (daybed); (5) slide out trundle drawer underneath (large storage capacity)
- Front cot rail drop side mechanism
- Non-toxic teething guards on cot rails to protect both timber and baby's teeth and gums
- Change Table dimensions: Size (W-96cm X D-50cm X H-103cm) and Weight (13kg)
- U-Shaped Change Mat included
- Non-toxic paint used
- Refer to separate Classic Furniture descriptions for more product details
- Email us for email@example.com for details on using Afterpay or on setting up a lay-by
|Brand||Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Flat Pack Dimensions|
All Classic Furniture comes with a 1 year structural warranty and 2 year parts warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.