This package is designed to meet both you and your baby’s needs for sleeping, in addition to baby’s storage needs for clothing and manchester, as well as provide versatility in meeting your needs for changing and bathing your baby...
COT AND MATTRESS
The Classic Sleigh Cot mimics high end brands in its size, as well as its heavy-set timber construction and 5 in 1 convertible functionality, while the custom fitting Innerspring Mattress is comfortable yet firm, providing the recommended sleep surface for the safety of your baby. We encourage the purchase of the cot and mattress in a package, as they have been manufactured together in order to meet the very strict and most recent Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2172-2013).
The design of this cot makes caring for your newborn as easy as possible on your recovering body after birth, particularly after a caesarean section, or traumatic birth. The high mattress base position used in combination with the drop side rail eliminates the need to bend or reach into the cot to lift or lower your baby. It is also designed this way to reduce repetitive strain on exhausted Mums when bub requires settling for long periods of time.
The addition of the Classic Rocking Cradle gives you the security of having your newborn sleep beside you when there’s limited space for a cot in your room. It produces a smooth rocking motion, or the locking pin can be used for stationary use.This cradle is perfect for exhausted mums struggling to get out of bed through the night. Unlike a co-sleeper, where extra breastfeeds to settle a crying baby have been found to set up bad sleep habits referred to as 'associations' which can be very difficult to reverse; the smooth gliding motion of the rocking cradle will settle your crying baby, while gently introducing the concept of self-settling and healthier sleep habits longer term.
CHEST AND CHANGE TABLE
The Classic 4 Drawer Chest serves primarily as a chest of drawers however, the unit has also been designed for use as change table with a subtly raised timber border around the top of the chest that holds the U-Shaped Change Mat firmly in place. With the inclusion of the Classic 3 Tier Change Table in this package, you have the option to use the chest of drawers purely for storing clothes and displaying keepsakes on top, while using the 3 Tier Change Table to meet baby’s changing needs, as well as to organise and store baby’s toiletries. .
Unlike a regular chest, this one is designed specifically for little ones - with very smooth and rounded edges to maximise safety in their bedroom whilst unsupervised. This design feature becomes more relevant when your baby grows into an accident-prone toddler and child. In the meantime, if you would like to use your 4 Drawer Chest as a change table, the custom fitting U-Shaped Change Mat can be purchased separately.
The Classic 3 Tier Change Table is a very strong and sturdy unit which includes optional castors for the added convenience of wheeling baby from nursery to bathroom. This change table is especially useful at bath time when it can be difficult to juggle a wet, slippery bub over a wet, slippery tiled floor, as well as dirty and clean clothes, a used and a fresh nappy, bath wash, lotions and powders, a face wash, cotton wool balls a towel and more! It possesses two large shelves and a hand rail for storing and organising all of your baby's toiletries and of course freeing up your hands.
To review the Key Features of the Stratus Ultimate Package refer to the Features tab above.
- Furniture constructed from clear grade NZ plantation pine
- Smooth and rounded baby/toddler-friendly corners and edges on all furniture
- Cot dimensions: Size (W-146cm X D-76cm X H-109cm) and Weight (35kg)
- Mattress dimensions: Size (L-130cm X W-69cm X H/D-10cm)
- 5 in 1 cot functionality: (1) high base position (infant bed); (2) low base position (toddler bed); (3) bonus toddler rail kit included (junior bed); (4) removable drop side (daybed); (5) slide out trundle drawer underneath (large storage capacity)
- Front cot rail drop side mechanism for easy access
- Non-toxic teething guards on cot rails to protect timber and bay's teethc and gums
- Cradle dimensions: Size (W-89.5cm X D-60cm X H-86cm) and Weight (13kg)
- Chest dimensions: Size (W-88cm X D-64cm X H-95cm) and Weight (47kgs)
- Four generous sized drawers (inside measurements: L-70cms X W-50cms X H/D-13cms)
- Metal drawer runners for smooth opening and closing action
- Change Table dimensions: Size (W-96cm X D-50cm X H-103cm) and Weight (13kg)
- U-Shaped Change Mat included
- Non-toxic stain and varnish used
- Refer to separate Classic Furniture descriptions for more product details
- Email us for firstname.lastname@example.org for details on using Afterpay or on setting up a lay-by
|Brand||Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
|Flat Pack Dimensions|
All Classic Furniture comes with a 1 year structural warranty and 2 year parts warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cloud 9 Baby Bedrooms users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.